In today’s article we will be reviewing the Color X-Change Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
We scrutinize all products before we share our detailed thoughts on it with you.
- Semi permanent
- Very shiny and vibrant
- Not drippy or runny with mess
- Gives your hair great coverage
- Hair feels moisturized after use
- Did we mention that it’s semi-permanent?
- Color does not fade over a few weeks
- Price a bit high
- It doesn’t come with gloves and a protective cover for your clothes
- Depending on how long your hair is, it takes a while to reach the bottom layer of hair
- You need a hair blower to create enough warmth and dry up the product.
- Hair is slightly crunchy when the product gets drier
The Color X-Change company creates hair color that is more environmentally friendly and works better on your hair than the traditional boxed hair dye. Their goal is to provide hair color that is as close to your natural color as possible, without giving up the vibrant color and shine you desire.
The Color X-Change product is all-natural and does not contain the harmful products you would normally expect to find in boxed hair dye. This product is also free of fragrances, peroxide, ethyl alcohol or sulfates. The Color X-Change hair dye also contains no animal products, is vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free.
This hair color does not require mixing – simply apply and allow it to react. This means less time in front of your mirror and more time enjoying the day. The Color X-Change has already been in the market for years, but recently they decided to expand their product line and allow its customers to enjoy the different shades of purple.
The Color X-Change hair color is available in 33 shades for the whole family. It is not only available at the retail level, but also through beauty professionals.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Semi-Permanent Hair Color (2021 Reviews)