I’ve been looking for the best nail dryers and lamps for months now, and I’m finally ready to share all of my findings with you.
When it comes to nail care, there are lots of different nail dryers and lamps to choose from. I know the process of picking the best one can be super time consuming, and confusing because of all the different features and applications.
I’ve done my research and found top models from the best brands, including Rusk, Revlon, Tweexy, and more. I also included my top 10 nail dryer and lamp reviews in this article, so you can quickly compare and decide which one will be the best one for you to buy in 2022.
1. Professional LED Nail Lamp,Lumcrissy 64W LED Gel Nail Dryer
- Low power consumption
- Digital control panel
- Comes with tri-pod stand
- Includes convenient carry case
If you’re looking for a truly top-of-the-line LED nail lamp, the Lumcrissy LED lamp is pretty amazing. This is one of the best handheld nail dryer lamps we tested.
What we liked about the Lumcrissy LED lamp is that it can be used to cure both UV and LED gel polishes. The Lumcrissy also comes with a handy three-leg stand that makes it stable for your manicure sessions. This lamp also has a nice carry case that allows you to take it on the go with you to your salon or wherever.
Another nice feature of this nail dryer is that it is energy efficient. The lamp comes with a digital control panel that makes it easy to program the time and temperature. Each of these settings can be programmed to your preferences. If you’re a professional that is always in a rush, the automatic 3-minute timer is a nice feature to help you with your busy schedule.
2. MelodySusie 54W UV LED Nail Lamp
- Extremely affordable price
- Basically plug and play
- Vivid colors
- Trouble with acrylics
- Multiple bottles needed
You won’t find better value for the money than the MelodySusie 54W UV LED Nail Lamp, Professional LG Chip Gel Nails UV Nail Dryer with 30 Dual LED UV Beads, Power Saving Mode, 3 Timer Setting, Sensor, Detachable Tray for Polygel, Gel Polishes, and Shellac.
It’s a UV nail lamp that’s as good as the far more expensive models, used by professionals. It will dry gels, acrylics, and regular nail polish in 30 seconds.
3. 80W Nail Lamp
- Reasonably priced
- Great choice for home use
- Easy to operate
- Includes a charging adapter and power cord
- 2100 mAh battery
- Uses UV Lighting
- 3 modes:
- Non-curing mode
- Curing mode
- Timer mode
- The UV light may have difficulty penetrating the skull and through some fingernails.
- Larger than some users prefer.
The Bolasen LED nail lamp is one of the newer models available for those who want a nail dryer for personal or professional use. This lamp is indeed one of the more affordable models that you can get, though it is not the cheapest among the best nail dryers.
One thing that is apparent already is that it is not built to be a compact or small lamp, but rather one that takes up a fair amount of space for the unit it is. It is a little larger than most models, but it is not huge either. One interesting thing about this lamp is that it is a dual model that can do UV and LED light so that you can cure your UV and LED light gels.
4. Aokitec 78W UV LED Nail Lamp
- Only capable of drying fingernails
- May have lower quality
If you want one of the top rated nail dryers, check out this Aokitec product.
A nail lamp is a must for any one that wants to paint their nails. They make the nails dry much faster, and if you’re a busy person like myself, you’ll appreciate the fact that they save a lot of your time.
An LED nail dryer is a great choice, as they provide a little more ultraviolet lighting than the nail dryers with other bulbs. They’re also cheaper to run and provide the same level of drying, so you can go about your day without worrying about your nails drying up.
5. Gel UV LED Nail Lamp Jewhiteny Nail Dryer 72W Nail Gel Polish UV Light
- Luxury design
- High efficiency
6. Kiaitre 72W Gel UV LED Nail Lamp
- Perfect for gel nails
- Automatic sensor
- 3 programs
Professional Salon Styling, US Plug.
The Kiaitre 72W Gel UV LED Nail Lamp makes it easy to dry your nails and do your own gel nails at home. If you’re used to spending hundreds of dollars per month getting them done at the salon, you’ll love this professional nail dryer which can be used to dry both natural nail polish as well as gel nail polishes. One of the things that sets it apart from the others is the automatic sensor that turns the UV light on and off when needed.
The Kiaitre 72W Gel UV LED Nail Lamp has 3 modes, and it also has an adjustable timer function which allows you to choose between 1, 3, and 5 minutes depending on the texture and thickness of your nails. It also comes with a USB port.
7. UV LED Nail Lamp,SUNUV Gel UV Light Nail Dryer
- Affordable price
- It provides up to 9200 pulses per minute
- This lamp is fast and energy efficient.
- It has full digital control that lets you adjust the cure time between 20-90 seconds.
If you need the best nail sun lamp for gel nails at home, UV LED Nail Lamp is your choice. This nail dryer has attractive features such as sensor and timer function. The features of the UV nail lamp make this nail lamp user-friendly and easy to operate.
This lamp has safety protection that offers a user a peace of mind. If you are looking for the best nail lamp for gel nail polish, UV LED Nail Lamp is the one for you.
8. Gel UV LED Nail Lamp,LKE Nail Dryer 40W Gel Nail Polish UV LED Light
- Very fast drying
- Lightweight and compact
- 4 Hours of UV lamp will dry a big bottle of polish
Perhaps the best part about this product is that the cord is plenty long, which means that it won’t get in the way when it’s plugged in. You will never feel like you can’t use it properly. The next best feature is the one that most people cherish-a fan, which really does the trick in making sure that your nails dry. The fan works very well, so your nails are going to dry off in no time.
9. UV LED Nail Lamp
- With the number of nail dryers, bulb nail lamps, and curing lamps available to buy on the market, there are lots of copycat lamps that aren’t suitable for use!
- That’s why I decided to make this article to show you the best 15 best nail lamps that you can get.
According to my research, all of the lamps listed here are the top products in their niche, and they all come with a great price. I’ve taken the time to write an extensive review on each product, so you can easily decide which nail lamp is the best one for your particular needs.
UV LED Nail Lamp, Terresa 72W Quick-Drying Nail Dryer Starter Kit for Gel Nail Polish, Nail Light for Resin Curing with DIY Gel Manicure Nail Tools, 3 Timer Setting Gel Lamp for Home and Salon Use.
As a professional manicure station light, the Terresa 72W LED Nail Gel Lamp (110-240V) is one of the most popular options on the market. It is suitable for use as a curing light for nail polish and nail art, as well as a regular nail lamp.
10. 80W UV Gel Nail Lamp
- Efficient nail drying
- Highly portable
- Balanced, cool lighting and drying
- Ideal for use with a number of nails
- Efficient nail drying
- Low profile makes it easy to fit into small places
- Professional LED light
- Limited coverage area
- Trigger attachment can get in the way while working
Nail Lamp and Dryer Kit, EZYsoak Soft Gel Wave Liquid Polymer Nail Extensions Tools “ Professional LED Nail Dryer Lamp Kit for Home Manicure, Gel Nail Polish, UV/LED Gel Polish, Artificial Nails.
11. MelodySusie LED UV Nail Lamp Salon
- Professional Salon Quality Gel Polish
- LED Nail Lamp Optimized for Gel Polish
- Chip Fast Curing for Quick Drying Time
- 2 minute UV Light + 20 minute LED Light
- 3 timer settings, 20sec, 60sec, 120sec. Can be adjusted accordingly.
- It is actualy 8.5W, so just a little smaller than it said, but I still give it 5 stars because it works just as good or maybe even better!
- As other said, it is loud, but as long as you remember to bring your earphones, it should be fine.
- The power adapter is US only, so you have to purchase a U.S. adapter if you plan to use this in Europe or UK (i purchased one on amazon).
- The velvet pad easily comes off if you are not careful, I just put it in the first time with my fingers and it detaches, but doesn’t effect the way it doesn’t scratch off the colour.
The MelodySusie LED UV Gel Nail Lamp is designed to be used for the Express 3 minutes and LED for the remaining 17 minutes for a perfect all-in-one set-up for a professional salon-like finish at home.
12. Professional Nail Dryer 72W
- Three timer options
- Instant display
- Full-size design
- Rubber feet to avoid slipping on countertops
- Solid construction and UV-coated plastic to protect your eyes
- No AC adapter included (must use 3 AA batteries)
- Not the best for small nails
The Sun 5 Pro Professional Nail Dryer and Lamp is one of the most popular nail cure bulbs because of its size, power and display options. Although the price is higher compared to other lamps on the market, many professionals say that this is a worthwhile investment if you use nail polish on a regular basis.
This is not your typical nail lamp! It’s mostly made out of plastic and has a rust-resistant aluminum bottle. Of course, the most important feature is its lamp that offers a powerful curing light that can dry your nails in only several minutes.
The Sun 5 features LED lights, and all of them are set in a 360-degree rotation, so you’ll be sure to shine each nail well. The lamp has four timer settings: 20, 30, 60 and 90 seconds. There’s also an On/Off button to easily operate the lamp.
13. Makartt Air Nail Dryer
- Compact design perfect for travel
- With 1/3‖200W power, it dries your nails super quickly
- Features two speeds (150W & 200W); boils water faster than your microwave oven
- Fits up to 17 different types of bottles (with both long & round mouths)
- The hot and cool modes are perfect for pedicures
- Option for a cool breeze for sensitive skin
- You only have to hold the button for a second to be able to control it
- Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Can also be used to dry your hands, hair, and cell phone.
- This product does not have auto shut off
- Do not use it on dry skin to dry tableware
- Only heat up socks and gloves, no greater than 80 degrees Celsius
- Do not use it to dry your dog, do not use it at all when the dog is not under supervision
- When you use the product, if you are boiling do not touch the jar directly or touch your face and you should keep it at a distance from the baby
14. LuxeUp 85W UV LED Nail Gel Polish Curing Lamp
Professional Machine for DIY UV Gel Manicure and Pedicure, U…
15. MSHOP iBelieve LCD Display-Infrared MNails Hand Sensor-Four Timer Setting-Potable Handle Design-Cordless Rechargeable Nail Lamp Curing LED Gel Nail Polish
- A very efficient light
- Hand-sized, lightweight and portable design
- Easy to use
- Accurate and effective
- Long lifespan
- Easy to clean
- Can be noisy
- Can get hot
- Not suitable for extremely cold temperatures
Using a nail dryer is a smart idea if you’re doing a home manicure but also working on his or her own with great ease of finishing your nail wear.
Nail dryers are fast becoming the most convenient way to finish your nail work. They provide professional-level services without the drawbacks of nail salons.
What is so incredible about LED nail dryers is that they are quiet, don’t vibrate or warm up, they have a compact and lightweight design, and can fit on any table due to their easy portability features.
16. 48W LED Nail Lamp
- Cuts drying time
- Easy to use
The DIOZO 48W nail lamp is a great entry level nail dryer that helps trim your drying time and eliminate a major pain point of painting your nails at home.
"The DIOZO nail lamp features a bright LED bulb that produces a white light that lights perfectly and brightly through the nail, eliminating light problematic shadows that can occur.
The nail dryer is also super easy to use. You simply switch on using its on/off switch and wait for your nails to be done.
17. Nail Lamp
- Effective LED lamp
- Portable design
- Easy to store
The brand TOWABO is dedicated to innovating the salon tools for advancing nail art techniques. In fact, it is the first company specialized in the high-end of nail art products and has claimed as the first company selling 100 million nail products.
The 36W stainless steel nail lamp is one of the most professional nail lamp for gel polish in the market today. You will not waste your money on this item. What makes TOWABO nail drying lamp superior to its competitors is that it has 15 pcs of high brightness LED lights and the special design of high elastic plastic that can provide the excellent thermal radiation to the gel nails, which can save the gel nail from thermal damage and other damages.
It also has carefully designed lamp and LCD screen that can enhance the transmittance of the UV light without being harm to the skin, so it doesn’t have any harmful effect. It has the automatic sensor, digital memory and pause timer functions make all your nail dry faster and easier.
18. Goyaesque Nail Dryer UV LED Nail Lamp 24W
BEAUTYBLENDER Best-Selling Cushion Applicator and Liquid Bright Makeup Sponge for Face, Lip and Contouring (PINK).
NuMe Glamour 32W UV LED Nail Gel Polish Curing Light Lamp (White).
MAYA Beauty Ultimate Giftset – (6pc Luxury Set) Includes: Handmade Cuticle Pusher, 3 Handmade Cuticle Nipper, Heated Nail Dryer Lamp, Deluxe Nail Clipper, SELFIN Manicure Set, Stainless Steel Nail File, (ULTIMATE GIFT SET BLUE)
19. 300W Hot and Cold Air Nail Dryer
20. MelodySusie Portable Kids Nail Dryer
- 2016 new fashion design,Mini and convenient for carrying and storing
- 20 Days Money Back Guarantee and One Year Warranty
- A little bit more expensive than other nail drier
- Can not be used for LED gel
Just apply nail polish on your nails, when your nails have become hard and the polish is dry on the surface, use the nail dryer to blow away the extra powder and it will dry very quickly and you can take the nails off easily. When you are going out and you want to wear beautiful nail polish, but you have to go out and you can use this nail dryer to get beautiful nails. After using that nail dryer, you can enjoy a comfortable and great process to take off your nail polish. And it is very easy.
21. Kiss Power File X Nail Dryer
- Very lightweight
- Works very quickly
- Comes with a dual voltage feature for international use
The Kiss Power File X Nail Dryer is the ultimate accessory for an at-home manicure or pedicure, which means it will also help you to save tons of money.
This powerful nail dryer comes with a variable speed control, a dual voltage AC adapter (US standards), a power indicator, a built-in exhaust and a built-in safety cut-out switch.
You will need to place your nail underneath the Kiss Power File X Nail Dryer as you dry your nail to get the best results. There is a plastic stopper on the back of the dryer that rotates and acts as a stand.
22. Nail Curing Lamp
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
- Too bright?
The next thing to look for is whether the nail art dryer is portable or not. Ideally, you should look for a nail lamp which can be packed easily and taken to wherever required. There are several economically priced models that satisfy this quality.
The Feagar nail dryer is a perfect example that qualifies in this respect. It has been manufactured in a compact size and it has a white body that can be placed anywhere in one’s house. Additionally, this nail dryer has been designed in such a manner that it is easy to use and setting it up is not a challenging task. The main feature that I personally like about this nail lamp is its compact size. I can easily take this nail dryer with me anywhere I go. The overall weight of this nail lamp has been kept low, which makes it a great option while traveling.
I also like the fact that the Feagar nail dryer provides natural and continuous curing. Another important feature of this nail dryer is its automatic sensor, which can be used in curing both fingernails and toenails. While there are numerous features that I like about this nail dryer, the one main quality that I’m extremely impressed with is the fact that it features a white body.
23. UV LED Nail Lamp
- Easy and fast to use
- Durable baseboard
- Great for dry nails and gel nails
- No timers
- No LED lights
- Small area
For those in search of an quality nail dryer, the UV LED Nail Lamp is the ultimate choice. A lot of thought has gone into the creation of this lamp. It features a number of technologies that will result in faster and better drying for fungus and bacteria free nails.
The main feature of the UV LED Nail Lamp is that it uses the most advanced 8-watt type UV LED light. As a result, it will speed up the process of drying nails.
The only downside of this lamp is that if you want to use a timer, which is convenient to other nail lamps, you won’t find one on this model.
24. Portable Nail Dryer
This is one of the best nail dryers and lamps that you can get at a very affordable price. It is a very compact device that you can easily store and use even while traveling.
First, let’s look at the specs:
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3 x 3 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Comes with 21 LED lights
- AC adapter and car charger
25. PAVLIT 54W UV Gel LED Nail Lamp
- The UV/LED light are super strong.
- The drier is amazing.
- Five different levels of lamp intensity.
- Easy for changing nail powder.
- The nail brush is awesome.
- The nail brush that comes with it is very easy to work with.
- The heat indicator light is also a good sign.
- Its instructions are very easy to understand.
- It takes a lot of time to dry them, sometimes it’s faster, sometimes you have to wait longer.
The nail lamp is complete with everything you need to create salon-quality nails right at your own home. It comes with 36 LEDs and an automatic sensor that turns on/off the lamp when your hand moves.
Now, you can know exactly when you can remove them. To the timer display, turn it to the desired setting (30, 60, 99 seconds) and your lamp will automatically shut itself off. The specially designed streamlined cradle tray prevents the powder from spillage, keeping your coating area tidy and clean.
The lamp accommodates 3 sizes of nails (6mm / 9mm / 12mm) and the storage box included can hold your nail art brushes, nail design tool and polish for a more organized option.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best nail drying lamp?
Manicure and pedicure lights have a two main functions. The first is as a heat source for drying nail polish. The second is to provide UV protection. Manicure lights range in price and quality, but are an essential part of your at-home nail care routine.
UV nail drying lamps cost more than standard halogen lamps but they will kill bacteria that grow underneath your fingernails and prevent nail fungus. Fungal infections can be painful to deal with and uncomfortable; therefore, UV nail drying lamps will prevent these from occurring.
Nail lamps from brands such as American Beauty, Paris Elysee, and UV Nail Spa are made out of durable materials and provide a highly effective drying solution for your home and salon nails.
What is the best nail dryer to buy?
Dryer is a device that’s used to dry out the nail polish on your nails. And the best nail polish dryer is one that’s fast and works in a gentle way to prevent over-drying or chipping. Whether you’re looking for a device to keep your nails perfectly painted or want to ensure that you don’t have to keep a night-light on just to keep your hands and nails looking good, these are the devices that can do the job.
What is the best Led nail lamp?
Nail dryers or lamps are perfect for nail care at home. LED nail lamps are very handy for drying your nails in a safe, efficient, and timely matter.
The best nail dryer for you should give you the control to choose how your nails are being dried. Having low, medium, and high temperature settings is ideal. The lower setting tends to be more appropriate for the initial drying stage of your nails, allowing you to slowly phase in the more drying medium and high settings if needed. This is especially needed once you’ve completed your nail art and are ready to seal your manicure in place with a UV or LED topcoat.
Are nail dryers worth it?
Nail dryers and lamps are great for people that are looking for the best way to keep their nail polish set, chip free, and shiny longer. I know a lot of you are probably thinking, “What is a nail dryer and are they really worth it?”.
Well, I can tell you that I do not normal enjoy painting my nails, but I have found these to be so life changing that I have even made videos about them.
See, I never used to be a fan of painting my nails, because in the past I have tried to paint my nails and after only a few hours, my polish will have already chipped.
This is embarrassing, so I tried everything to try to stop my polish from chipping. But I did not have any luck. So I told myself I would not paint my nails anymore.
Until I came across this nail lamp.
We put this buying guide together to provide you with an honest, detailed, and unbiased look at the best nail dryers and lamps available in today’s markets. Different situations demand different nail dryers and lamps, and we want to help you make the right choice in getting the best possible results that you are paying for. We know we have a lot of competition, but we are looking forward to earning your business and feel free to check out different comparisons if they will help you make a better buying decision.