Whether you have wavy, curly or frizzy hair, sooner or later you’re going to want to tame your mane.
Using a flat iron on your entire head can take a long time, so many people turn to heated hair brushes. Although there are quite a few hair straightening brushes to choose from, it’s hard to know which is best suited to your hair.
Just below, you’ll find my top 10 best hair straightening brushes in 2021, as well as an in-depth guide to buying, and some helpful tips to getting the most out of your hair straightening brush.
|Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler||Best Overall|
|Diane Straightening Brush||Budget Pick|
|INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Wet/Dry Hot Air Brush Styler||Upgrade Pick|
1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler
- Advanced 1.8 motor
- Ceramic coating
- Advanced ionic generator and tourmaline
- Costs more than the cheaper alternatives
- Some users rave about it while others find it underwhelming
In a relatively crowded field of hair dryers and hair straighteners, the Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler stands out and is the best dryer I have used to date. It’s perfect for anyone looking to update their old hair dryer or for someone looking for their first one. In addition, it is super easy to use and comes with some impressive features.
This hair dryer will help you have beautifully straight hair in half the time it would take to dry using a regular hair styling device. The unique technology in this dryer allows it heat up fast, eliminating the need to wait while your style style choice dries. The ceramic technology also means that you don’t have to worry about damaging your hair, which is great news because that’s something I do worry about.
It’s a hair straightener that will simplify your morning routine and take your hair styling game to the next level.
2. Enhanced Hair Straightener Heat Brush by MiroPure
Many hair brands out there declare themselves to be infrared straighteners, although that is not the case (or not always). This is what makes me highly recommend the MiroPure as it is one of the most infrared hair straighteners that you can find for your money and do wonders for your hair.
While some straightening brushes in the category claim to provide the same kind of quality with lower prices, they simply don’t live up to the delivery of such claims. The MiroPure does what it promises to do, and for that reason, it earned its spot on my top.
The MiroPure straightener brush does make your hair softer and it smoothens the hair without the dryness that you may experience with other straighteners. It does take the time to work on your hair, but the results will speak for themselves.
3. Hair Straightener Brush Heat Straightening Brush
Getting great-looking hair doesn’t happen overnight. You’ve got to do your products and techniques justice and use the right tools. One of those tools is a quality hair straightening brush.
When it comes to hair straighteners, the heat protectant ceramic coating is vital to protecting hair from damage while you’re doing some serious curling and straightening. Many hair straightener brushes, however, are still using old-fashioned plastic coated metal plates, which are not okay for delicate strands.
PurePure Pro Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush comes in many awesome colors and has a soft comfortable grip. It features a high-quality ceramic plate that will do an excellent job at reducing frizz and smoothing the hair.
4. Ionic Straightening Brush
- 3 Temperature Setting
- Comes with dual voltage (plugs into 110 or 220-volt outlets)
- Fast heating (up to 380 degrees Fahrenheit in just 30 seconds)
- Has a six-month warranty
- No more burnt scalp from dangerous flat irons
- Saves time and energy on styling
- Is less damaging to hair, even when left on too long
- Has negative reviews stating that it’s not great for people with damaged/curly hair
- Brushes are protected by coating that wears off; coating might burn hair, scalp, and skin
5. InStyler Straight UP Ceramic
- Long lasting results up to 1 year
- Work on all hair types
- Survives temperatures up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit
- Produces shiny hair
- Temperature settings adjust depending on hair type
- Ceramic barrels are more gentle than other methods such as flat irons and blow irons. Ceramic-coated barrel is also less likely to cause damage to hair and scalp.
Weak carry soft case with the heating element exposed. HARD TO FIND CASE.
The ISA Professional Hair Straightener Brush makes it easy to straighten and smooth any kind of hair. The ISA Professional Hair Straightener brush makes it easy to straighten and smooth any kind of hair.
The ISA Professional Heating Brush's advanced heating elements make it easy to straighten or add a professional finish to any style. The patented ceramic bristles and ionic conditioning technology protect the hair from heat damage and achieve flawless results.
6. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Wet/Dry Hot Air Brush Styler
- Great for fine hair
- No-slip grip
- Always gets super hot
- Gets hair straight very fast
- Good price
A hair straightener isn’t just reserved for women with straight hair; it can work wonders on curly hair, too. In fact, curly haired guys tend to swear by them over other burning hair products. They provide a lot of control and help you avoid the super curly style you get after a long day out in the sun.
Whether your hair is straight, wavy, or curly, a hair straightener—either a heated brush or a flat iron—is something you should have in your haircare arsenal (they both work in similar ways, just in different ways!).
The INFINITIPRO hair straightener heats up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit within 60 seconds and has a swivel cord that can be wrapped around your hand to ensure the straightener won’t tangle as it heats up. The bristles are made from ceramic and ready to deliver 50% more negative ions than other hair straighteners to add shine and polish to your strands. The springiness of the bristles make it great for natural curls and waves.
7. Diane Straightening Brush
- Achieves straight results
- Multiple heat settings
- Excellent customer support
If your hair is naturally curly, kinky, or coarse, then you might find that some of the heat settings on your iron are too high to press down your hair with. You might want to consider exploring a different type of blow dryer, since high-temperature blow dryers can damage your hair and cause split ends. If you can’t get a hold of one to try yet, a hair straightening brush is also a viable option.
A hair straightening brush is a brush with a ceramic or infrared coating on it that can be used for blow drying your hair. Instead of passing over your hair in one direction while wearing a round brush as you would do for a blowout, you can pass this straightening brush over your hair in any direction you choose.
It can also be used to dry your hair if you hold it at a 45-degree angle and move your hair around as you blow it dry.
8. Herstyler Straightening Comb
- Can Straighten all Hair Types from Curly to Thick African- American Hair
- Prevents Heartbreak from Difficult Knots
- Smooths Both Wavy and Curly Hair
- Makes Braids Easy to Form
- Makes Hair Tangle-Free
- Great Glide
- Eliminates Bumping of Comb on Head
- Great Grip
- Keeps Pins From Slipping
- Silicon Handle
- No heat resistant glove
- The handle is not very long
- Easier to snag the forearm with the teeth of the comb when the handle is too short and the hand isn’t on the handle
The HerStyler heating flat iron comb gives you professional salon results easily! It’s short and slim, making it easy to hold for people with smaller hands. Plus, it weighs under an ounce, so it’s easier to manage and hold for people who don’t have a lot of arm strength.
9. ROSENICE Hair Comb Hair Straightening Comb Styling Tools Boar Bristle Double Sided Brush Comb Clamp
- Holds hair firmly
- Distributes heat evenly
- Slight smell
- Difficult to get hair clamped tightly
10. Hair Straightening Brush
- More gentle on hair compared to flat irons
- No hot hair styling tool to reach for the hair
- Brush is lightweight with easy to grip handle
- Not as powerful as flat irons
- Might take longer compared to flat irons
Many women start using a flat iron at the age of 14 when starting to dress up and make more of an effort with makeup and hair styles. However, flat irons can damage the hair. They often have temperatures over 400 degrees Fahrenheit which can burn hair and damage follicles.
With the introduction of hair straightening brushes, many women have instead opted for the brush to protect against the high heat and damaging effects of the flat iron. Brush styling is also faster and you don’t have to stand over the kitchen sink every morning attempting to create a flip of hair or other hairdos that take 15 minutes to get just right.
The following hair straightening brushes have been tested thoroughly by myself and other users, which means they are a top contender.
11. Ionic Hair Straightener Brush Upgrade 2.0,GLAMFIELDS Electrical Heated Hair Straightening
- Ceramic plates prevent hair from getting fried
- Auto-off function prevents the device from overheating during use
- Bag is included
- 3 different size plates included
- Feels light in the hands
- Attractive design
- Good value for price
- The device gets very, very hot, so be careful!
- Doesn’t come with a temperature gauge
- Some reviewers felt it was too light weight for it to get the job done
The Hair Straightener Brush is capable of straightening your hair without frying it. It works just like any hair dryer brush and is a great alternative to traditional curling and flat irons for a press and curl look. It makes it less susceptible to breakage.
Mainly, users are posting photos of their finished looks online with this straightener brush and the results are pretty good. Most are happy with the results they’re getting with the device.
12. Denman Professional Hair Straightener Brush D79
- Easy to hold for beginners
- Professional grade for knowledgeable users
- Extremely lightweight
- Can be used with hair products
- Long lasting
- Very low chance of burning your scalp
- Can be used after shower
- Heats up effectively
- Might not be able to straighten-out super curly hair
- Takes time to get used to
If you’d like to get an almost salon-quality straightening experience at home, then you may find the Denman Powerful Professional Hair Straightener Brush D79 to be a great choice.
In my opinion, this is one of the best hair straightener brushes on the market. It’s perfect for every kind of hair, especially long, thick, curly, or coarse hair. The brush works effectively because it maintains a consistent heat that gently penetrates your hair from the scalp to the tip.
With this brush, I’ve straightened my wavy hair in less than 10 minutes. I also like the fact that it can withstand a lot of heat and is made with durable ceramic.
13. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush
- Reasonable price
- Many positive customer reviews
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Provides a smooth, straight hair that lasts for quite a while
- Easily blows out your hair
- Works great on thick and frizzy hair
14. MIRACOMB Hair Curler Straightening Brush Ceramic Tourmaline Cool Touch PRO Multi Styler
- Variable, preset heat settings for optimal porosity and styling
- Compact, lightweight design
- 5 adjustable settings
- Fast heat up
- Ceramic tourmaline barrel
- Lock off button for safety
- Cord wrap for storage
- Higher price
- Size of brush can make it cumbersome
- Button layout may feel awkward
- Available in only one color
I’ve owned my Miracomb hair straightener for over a decade now. It’s the best curling iron that I’ve ever had and it’s been so good to me that I have not upgraded it for a newer model.
I’ve convinced several of my friends to buy this hair curler as it works forever and has one of the best motors I’ve ever used in a curling iron. It’s worth every penny and I can’t recommend it highly enough.
15. John Frieda Hot Air Brush
- Sleek and beautiful design
- Haircut and styling made easier than ever
- Affordable and high-quality construction
- Features a tangle-free swivel cord
- Comes with a heat protection glove and bonnet
This hot air brush is your dream come true. It’s going to make your hairstyling routine more efficient than ever.
It’s a must-have if you’re looking to improve the quality of your hair and get it ready for the cut. This product gives you the ability to make the perfect haircuts and stylish hairstyles!
The best part about this product is that it’s affordable!
16. Lescolton One Step Hair Dryer & Styler Hot Air Paddle Brush
- The Lescolton hair straightener has digital digital temperature control, stainless steel housing, professional titanium plated ceramic attachments, power saver and water splash-resistant design.
Adjustable Temperature up to 150°C | UK Plug.
Before choosing a hair straightener, you should also pay attention to the body of the iron. If the housing is made of stainless steel, the hair straightener will definitely last longer.
Never buy heat tools with plastic housing as they are not only cheap, but dangerous.
17. Ionic Hair Straightener Brush
- Three adjustable temperature modes
- Adjustable heat settings
- Automatic shut-off mechanism for safety
- Compact size
- Long lasting and low maintenance
- Safe and easy to use
- Variety of attachments for styling your hair
- Affordable price point
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- No dual voltage option
- Can take longer to straighten thick hair when using the highest heat setting (I recommend using medium setting for the best results)
Daily Hair Styling, Black Hair Straightener Brush.
The perfect hair straightening brush for all you ladies out there. Its handle allows for easy grip and moveable handlebars at the ends of the handle to help you get those natural waves and beachy waves.
This is perfect for using your hair straightener brush to curly hair for a more natural look. In addition, this style is great for people who want to style their hair for different occasions, although the main use of this straightening brush is to straighten your hair.
18. Beard Straightener
- Dual voltage operation (110V-240V)
- 1-year replacement
- 5 temperature settings
- 100% money back guarantee
- Voltage only 530 watts
- Brush is smaller than some
19. USpicy Hair Straightening Brush Anti Frizz
20. AsaVea Professional Hair Straightening Brush
- Leaves a natural shine
- Fast heating time
- Easy to use
- Rotating nano ceramic technology
- Convenient shutoff
- 360 Degree ceramic long handle
- Pre-heated up to 375F
The Asavea hair straightening brush is made by Asavea, which is a brand dedicated to improving the lives of its users by providing them with superior products that work and are of the highest quality. They use the latest technology and are certified for safety.
This hair straightening brush with mirror has a nano ceramic plate that is extremely efficient at straightening hair, as well as creating a shiny, smooth finish.
It’s a ceramic plate straightener technology that reduces drying time by half and it’s a five-plate system. It’s also really easy to use, as it has an auto shut-off when it’s turned on or off. There is also a 3m long cord.
21. Hair Straightener Brush
- Great for thick, frizzy, or wavy hair
- Excellent locking mechanism for safe storage
- High Quality Ceramic Plates (Ion Generator)
- Fast Heat up (approximately 3-4 minutes)
- Temperature control to avoid crazy heat
Gone are the days of having to sit in front of a mirror for hours at a time, meticulously running a brush through your hair for several minutes to create the perfect, straight smooth style. Infiny’s hair straightener ceramic brush allows you to go from curly to sleek in a fraction of the time!
CHAPTER 8: Health Fitness Tech Gear
Have you ever considered getting a health tracker to monitor your activity levels, heart rate, stress levels, or sleep cycle?
22. Hair Straightener Brush
- Fast heating ceramic plates (45 seconds to reach a maximum temperature)
- Anti-scald setting
- Digital display
- Automatic shut-off after 90 minutes of inactivity
- Can be used on wet and dry hair
- Auto-adjustable temperature setting
- Dual voltage, no voltage conversion required
- 360-degree swivel cord
- Dual voltage
- It is not with dual voltage, which requires a converter
- Tips are plastic, not ceramic
- Built-in plates are thinner than most
- Some reviews have talked about poor quality control due to plastic tips and incorrect temperature setting, although most customers are satisfied
Care, 1,200-1,400-degree Fahrenheit.
- Electronic Device Holder for Motorcycles
- SENA MOTORRAD BT COMPATIBLE
- BRANDS: SENA & HARLY MOTORCYCLE PERFORMANCE
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT: Works with all brands of helmets
- COMPACT DESIGN: Integrated mounting brackets attached with 3M adhesive, quickly attaches to stem or bars with rubber mounts.
- ELEGANT & SLEEK: Industry leading design and finishes
23. Miuphro Hair Straightener Brush
- Easy to use fast heat and fast speed technology
- Anti-scald and frizz
- 40 adjustable temperatures for different types of hair
- Auto shut offs
- Super durable with long lifespan
- Conducts heat and distribute evenly
- Heat shielding for the body
Heats up VERY quickly and stays so for a long period of time. It is hard to get used to at first.
This amazing hair straightener brush from MIUPRHO could be the holy grail of hair straightening brushes. It’s special Fast Heat up technology straightens hair super fast without the usual struggle.
It has a temperature range from 98-410f, so it works amazingly well with most types of hair. User reviews from verified purchasers also rave about how much time this product saves them in the morning.
24. John Frieda Hot Air Brush
- Leaves hair looking silky and smooth
- Great for long hair and thick hair
- Can damage hair if not used properly
- Gets extremely hot!
The Frieda 1—1/4 Inch Hot Air Brush is a can’t-miss for smoothing your hair. It is quite easy to work with both short and long hair and you can multi-task thanks to its cool-shot button.
The hot air brush does a great job of distributing the heat evenly throughout your hair without damage.
Another great thing about the Frieda Hot Air Brush is that it’s quite affordable. For this price, this is a great tool to have to save yourself some time and add that silky smooth look.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which Hair brush straightener is best?
The Sedu Revolution is the best hair straightening brush we’ve ever used. It gets so hot that it almost doesn’t need a clamp. But, you can use a clamp to really get some professional looking results if you want. It makes your hair so shiny, it could probably pass for the same-day salon treatment. This brush is also covered under a whopping five-year warranty, which is top-notch. We also love that it comes in a classy black finish and is extra light-weight.
Are straightening brushes better for your hair?
What is the best hair straightener 2021?
If we asked you which one is the best hair straightening brush in 2021 we are pretty sure you will have no answer. Some people believe that there is nothing better than choosing thermal styling tools (blow dryer, straightener, and curling wands) or hot irons to get absolutely straight hair.
Some believe in a heated brush of any kind. Let’s find an answer! First of all, we have to mention that the brushes have been recently recognized as a very good styling tool. The best hair straightener brush will boost your hairstyling routine.
Are straightening brushes good?
You guessed it! Straightening brushes have been around a while, but they've become more popular recently due to celebrities using them to create flawless, straight styles for red carpet events. One of the main benefits of straightening brushes is they can be used on basically any type of hair, from thick, coarse locks to thin, spirally curls.
Conventional straighteners (the kind with metal reported) can take forever to tame thick hair, but straightening brushes generate a lot of heat in a short period of time, so they can handle a lot of hair. They are also arguably safer than traditional straighteners because they don't get as hot. Due to their quick temperature change, they are also easier to maneuver around your head. Additionally, many straightening brushes today have a wide range of temperature settings, so you can customize your hair style based on your hair type. The medium-high temperature range also works great for wavy hair.
In this Hair Straightening Brush review, we have included the top Ten Best Hair Straightening Brush that you can buy right now in 2018. Each brush has its unique features and are not made in the exact same design. You will come across wide ceramic brushes, clipless hair straighteners and many others that you will never see before. Let us guide you to the right brush that suits you best.
|Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler||Best Overall|
|Diane Straightening Brush||Budget Pick|
|INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Wet/Dry Hot Air Brush Styler||Upgrade Pick|