For over a decade now, foot spas have been one of the most popular beauty and relaxation treatments in Asia, the Middle East, and some European countries as well.
Intrigued to try one for yourself? Fortunately, there are plenty of top-quality foot spas available right now.
Of course, it’s a good idea to know what features you should look for in a foot spa and which kinds are wrong to buy.
Below, you’ll find a guide to walk you through the process of selecting the right foot spa for your home. I’ve also reviewed the best foot spa devices, so you can check them out.
|All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager||Best Overall|
|Conair Foot Spa/ Pedicure Spa||Budget Pick|
|All in One Foot Spa Massage||Upgrade Pick|
1. All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager
- Pedicure at the comfort of your home
- Different types of massaging bubbles
- Spa facilities
- Includes sock and slipper attachments
The All-in-One Foot Spa with combined infrared heat therapy is one of the most popular foot spas of the moment. With this foot spa, you can have a pedicure at the comfort of your home as it comes with different types of massaging bubbles, such as rolling massage bubbles, O2 multi-bubbles and air massage bubbles.
It has a plastic cover to protect your feet from dirt when getting the treatment, and a contoured design to make it easier to find the comfortable position for your feet.
The water temperature can be adjusted from 32 to 104 degrees with a digital temperature control, and it can be used with a 240V or 12V DC adapter. The heated water naturally exfoliates your skin and also is great for scar and joint pain.
2. Giantex Foot Spa Bath Massager,with Heat Infared Bubbles Adjustable Vibration Automatic Point Massage Rollers Easy Water Drainage Anti-Skip Feet Removable Cover Anti-Splash
- Easy Drainage
It is a hot bath that can be used for relaxing and removing fatigue after a long day of work.
Heated foot bath is designed to stimulate your pressure points, heals your tension, and relieves your pain due to overworking and stresses of life.
3. Foot Spa/Bath Massager
- 3 in 1 function: Bubble, Massage and heat, all optional.
- 3 massage rollers manipulate different reflex points equate to kneading, acupuncture and suction to stimulate blood flow and promote relaxation and detoxification.
- The vibration function produces pleasant wave pressure to relax muscles, relieve muscle tension and stiffness.
- Foot bath – ideal for relaxing tired feet, reducing stress and tension, soothing exhausted feet after a long day's work. It's a must-have for those who want to relax after a stress-filled day.
- Heating function – the heating function is designed to enhance your sense of relaxation and warmth by increasing blood circulation, warming the body and reducing muscle tensions.
- The power adaptor may cause injuries for kids under 3 years.
- It is necessary to keep the water at a level in order to keep the counter weight above the ground.
- And the bubbles can't be switched on when foot spa is working.
According to the number of reviews, the best foot massager came under small and cheap price. It is highly recommended to relieve your tired and stressed up feet after a long day's painful work.
It has 6 manual kneading massage nodes: 4 at the top and 2 at the bottom. And 4 oval rollers measure 6.5cm it can integrate foot spa and foot massager.
4. Ivation Foot Spa Massager
- Budget friendly
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Cord can be difficult to manage
- Volume of bubbles can sometimes be a little strong, especially for sensitive feet
Copper Heating, Massage Roller Reviews.
5. Foot Spa Bath Massager
- Ease of use
- Relaxes you FAST
- Easy to use foot spa
- Easy to set up
There are thousands of foot massagers on the market – foot spas, pedicure spas, spa massagers – but the Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat, 16 Pedicure Spa Motorized Shiatsu Roller Massaging Acupuncture Point, Frequency Conversion, O2 Bubbles, Adjustable Time & Temperature, LED Display blows them all away.
Because it is battery operated and has three massage settings. It is easy to use and works faster and better than any foot spa on the market.
If you are serious about buying a foot spa, watch the video. That's why I put it there for you. It will take you 3 minutes to see how easy it is to use. It is so easy you'll kick yourself for buying other foot spas that claim to be easy to use but aren't. You can use it right out of the box – no assembly required. And it works faster than any electric spa on the market.
6. HoMedics Compact Pro Spa Collapsible Footbath
- When it comes to browsing the best foot spas of today, the HoMedics Compact Pro Spa Collapsible FootBath can be a great pick.
- To ensure you receive a panoramic view of all the features of this product, here’s a detailed summary of what it has to offer:
- This portable foot spa comes with a soothing vibrating massage and a huge basin that you can fill with water until it’s level with the surface of the spa or just a few inches below.
The HoMedics Portable Spa is powered using two C batteries that provide around 12 hours of continuous use. Furthermore, this product has an easy-to-fill removable bucket that’s made of BPA-free plastic.
Once you choose to heat the water, you must open the small hatch located in the back of the HoMedics Portable Foot Spa and pour warm water into the two cup-shaped holes of the heater.
To ensure you receive the best experience, the spa features two massage nodes which are located in two circles on the sides of the unit—one for each foot. They vibrate when switched on and add to the water’s natural soothing massage.
7. All in One Foot Spa Massage
- Heating massager with separate adjustment for intensity
- Four massage modes: rolling massage, calf massage, karate massage, vibration
- Heating technology with separate controls
- Wide opening that is easy to clean
- Choose between 3 different heating levels
- Heating system will turn off automatically after 20 minutes
- 360 degrees of rolling massager
- LCD display with separate number pad
- Might be a bit too small for some
- Massage functions can be noisy
LCD, 3D Massage with LED Lights.
If you are someone who loves a good foot massage after a long day, this foot spa with motorized rolling massage is your best bet. You can get more than just a footshower in this spa as it also comes with 4 pre-set modes of massage with its four different massage heads.
The massage will move up and down your feet at a rate you are comfortable with and the current options also include application of heat. With the separate controls for the heating system, you can even choose the temperature you require to make the experience as relaxing as possible.
8. Carepeutic Ozone Waterfall Foot and Leg Spa Bath Massager
- Dual massage jets and heating
- Three rotary massage spinner jets
- Heating system
- Slow drain
- Tends to leak
- Jet strength could be stronger
Like most Foot Baths, this Carepeutic model is pretty straightforward and easy to use. All you have to do is fill it up with water, turn it on, lay back, relax, and enjoy. It’s a good choice for folks who want a reliable, simple foot spa at a low price.
Unlike many Foot Baths that are either highly technical and packed with bells and whistles or almost too simple to use, this one has a nice middle of the road approach and should work well for a decent number of people.
It uses a pretty large heating element and a powerful motor to move the water around, so it’s definitely designed for comfort. Even though the drain plug is located in the floor of the tub, water will drain quickly enough if you have the jets turned on and the water is moving.
9. Foot Spa/Bath Soaker
- Classic style
- Easy to use
- New in Box
The Soaker is the perfect way to help your tired feet relax after a long day. This foot spa is a great addition to any home and looks great while it offers you the benefits of foot massager, foot soak and heated water.
This foot spa helps you to relax and relieve body pains when you soak your feet in warm water enhanced with bubbles and vibrations. Therefore, it's a great way to take care of your body in the comfort of home.
The Soaker comes with two multi-function remote controls. It features heat option, vibration option and power off button. It also has a drainage hole to the water.
10. Comfortology Foot Spa Massager
- 3 Coverage: downward/upward/middle
- 4 foot rollers offer a deep massage
- Operation modes: manual, remote control, and automatic
- The Quietest out of the three
- Manual or automatic operation
- The Floating Basket is made from the cheapest material
- The automatic mode can only be operated by the remote control.
- Quality is not the best thus far.
The last on my list of best foot spas is the Comfortology Foot Spa Massager.
Nothing beats a hot foot spa after a long work day. That's why I've put a lot of thought to create this list of best foot spas so you can relax easily at home.
If you want to experience a soothing foot spa at home but you don't have a lot of cash, I would suggest you to try Comfortology Foot Spa Massager. It is quite affordable and offer something not too much to handle for your wallet.
11. HoMedics Bubble Spa Elite Footbath
- Same price that you would normally spend on two pedicures every month
- No more boring pedicure sessions
- massage jets are very soothing
- It has a simple, chic design
- Ice tool for people with ingrown toenails
12. Gideon Luxury Therapeutic Heated Foot Spa Bath Massager
- Temperature range is adjustable
- Timed settings
- Easy to clean
- Multiple water jets are comfortable
Most foot spa reviews show only positive reviews on this product, and it is because of the soothing jets and water. The bubbles on this product don’t really result in bubbles, but they do create a massaging effect.
The water jets are located on the front and back of the foot spa and invigorate you while carefully washing away your fatigue and stress.
Although some customers complain that it is not deep enough for their feet, most people find that this foot spa is deep enough to accommodate their feet.
13. Conair Foot Spa/ Pedicure Spa
- Relax & massage your feet
- Easy to store
- Different levels of vibration
- 3 jets for your foot to rest on
If you are looking for the best foot spas, Conair Foot Spa is the way to go. After spending hours upon hours looking at foot spas online, we came to conclude that this is the best you can get and the highest rated foot spa.
Conair Foot Spa is well-designed and features 2 different programs, one is a warm massage and the other is a deep massage that is designed to help you relieve your stress. This device will help your feet relax and recover from being on your feet all day.
This foot spa comes with 2 different levels of vibration to help your feet relax by moving them in circular motions. If you are in need of a foot spa, you should definitely get the Conair Foot Spa / Pedicure Spa with Soothing Vibration Massage and Heating Therapy. It is very easy to use, very easy to store, and very safe to use.
14. All in one foot spa bath massager w/heat
- Infrared LED lamp, make your skin become more beautiful
- Flexible rolling massage heads
- No noise, safe and durable
- Easy to carry, fold & storage, save space
- A little hard to put together
- The heater is a little weak
- The bubble massage is not targeted
Have you seen those interesting foot spas in the mall? They’re fun to relax in after walking around for too long. However, they’re also very pricey! This foot spa can be yours at a much cheaper price.
The foot spa cup cover ensures splash-proofing when not in use. Plus, the heater is nice and warm, and the bubbles are relaxing.
The foot pad is comfortable for your feet, and the massage head is easy to manipulate over your whole foot. All in all, it’s a foot spa with some great features for a price that won’t break the bank!
15. Uenjoy Foot Spa Bath Massager
- Great gift for husband
- Easy to use
- Vibration is good
- The Bubbles are amazing
- The smell is nice
- Works as expected
- Relaxing shower
- Water stays hot
- Machine is very relaxing
- Worth its price
16. All in one deep Foot & Leg spa Bath Massager w/Motorized Rolling Massage
- Automatic rolling massage
- Adjustable massage
- Multiple heat settings
- Powerful bubble jets
- 5 bubble jets
If you are thinking of buying the best foot massager, this foot spa by the Chi Me will be an investment that will pay back thousands of times, with each time you use it.
What makes this foot spa machine a good buy is its effectiveness in a few different senses. No machine can truly provide a full-body massage, but this foot spa is as close as any other handheld option.
The choice of multiple speeds ensures that you will have the ideal massage possible every time you use it.
17. Wahl Therapeutic Extra Deep Foot & Ankle Heated Bath Spa
- The Wahl Therapeutic Foot Spa is a long-lasting, quality product made to give your feet and ankles all the tender love and care they need to relax and recover after a long day’s work.
This best foot spa includes a heated basin, vibration massage, a bubble jet action, and 3 different modes of operation to choose from, so you’ll be able to tailor the treatment to fit your needs. It is perfect to clear away all the knots and tension in your calves.
The massage bubble action will get your feet tingling, and the heat will soothe, soften, and hydrate your skin. The spa also has a removable cover, which makes cleaning up much easier.
This therapy set comes with two different massagers. One is round, and the other is a “V” shape. The round massager is used for the back of the foot, and the V-shape is to relax the heels.
18. Prospera Pure Calf and Foot Spa
- Benefits your feet with features like shiatsu massage, high-frequency massage, heat, and vibration.
- Large enough to accommodate your entire leg.
- Easy to use and self-explanatory.
- Very affordable.
- A large number of functions and benefits.
- Quality product that should last for years.
- A little noisy.
- Water must be filled regularly.
- The temp controls take some getting used to if you’re adjusting them several times during a session.
- True spa experience
- Comes with 2-year warranty and excellent customer service
Prospera offers a simple solution with its foot spa, providing some basic features like a 4-way massage and a heated bath that is sufficient to give you a great spa-like experience that should take the nagging aches and pains away.
It’s got an easy digital temperature display and a timer so you can set it for the amount of time that you want to soak before it shut off by itself.
19. ArtNaturals Foot Spa Massager
- Anti-slippery design
- Rejuvenating Bio-therapeutic Infusion
- Gradual heat to melt muscles
- Massage nodes
- 8 speeds and adjustable neck
- 1-year warranty
- Easy to clean and operate
- 6 months of free access to videos
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Includes various e-books
This relaxing foot bath, also known as a foot spa, is a unique massager. Using its 8-speed mechanism and adjustable neck, you can focus on individual parts of your foot, like your toe for a perfect pedicure. With a simple twist of a knob, you can increase or decrease the intensity of the massage.
The ArtNaturals foot spa features an anti-slip pad to ensure safety and comfort while you soak.
This technologically advance foot spa includes a heating feature to set your muscles and a therapeutic infusion to rejuvenate dry and tired skin.
20. yosager Small Foot Spa
- Easy to use and to clean
- Cute design
- Includes three suction cups on the bottom of the bowl to stabilize it
- Big enough for any adult foot
If you are in the market for the best foot bath spa, then you should probably check out this model made by Yosager.
Good ol’ mothers and grandmothers swear by the benefits of long, warm water soaks in the tub. Think about it…soaking your tired feet in warm, bubbly water has the potential to relax not only your toes, but also your entire body.
The Yosager foot spa is both affordable and capable of delivering on the promises of quality and relaxation.
21. Foot Spa Bath Massager
- You can set the temperature yourself!
Foot spas are an easy and relaxing way to treat your feet to the pampering they deserve. After a hard day, simply sit down, plug in the foot spa, and soak your feet in the refreshing water. And with this foot spa, you can adjust the temperature according to your preferences.
It also comes with an attached side scrubber that allows you to gently clean your feet after each soak. No more having to use a regular wash cloth to give your feet that extra cleaning power.
The good news for runners is that this foot spa can hold two pairs of feet comfortably! So if you have someone (or a few someones) who you’d like to treat to a relaxing foot soak, this product is a great option.
22. Heated Foot SPA Bath Tub
They are made of a high-quality material and are durable over time. And the high capacity water tank (8000 mL) can provide bubble and hot water for a long time.
There is a power indicator on the inside to know that power is on.
It comes with a massager for your aching foot. It can stimulate blood circulation and the promotion of sweat, which is a good way to control the weight of your foot.
23. LiveFine Foot Spa Massager
- Incredible value
- The rolling action feels great
- Bubbles provide an added benefit
- Easy to assemble
- The cover isn’t super durable
- Electric cord is a little short
Imagine delicately walking toes in a bubble-filled footbath while you rollers massage your feet and a soothing waterfall falls from above. Your worries in the rest of the world start to fade away.
That’s the idea behind the LiveFine foot spa in a nutshell. It’s just an enjoyable experience.
This foot spa will be the spa of your dreams and allow you to get yourself those luxurious feet you’ve always desired.
24. Safeplus Electrical Foot Basin Portable Foot Spa Massager
- Eases muscle tension and foot pain
- Promotes blood circulation
- Pain relief
- Foot detox
- Improves blodd circulation
- Steam therapy
- Not the best quality
The Safeplus Electrical Foot Basin Portable Foot Spa Massager with Heating & Bubbles Point Massage Functions with LED Scrolling Waterfall is one product that has a few great features. If you are looking for the best foot spa which gives you a healthy and smooth skin, then this product is the best for you. This foot spa is filled with water which you can adjust the temperature to your liking. It also has a three adjustable speed setting which you can use according to your liking.
This foot spa massager has a wide and long massage area which gives you easy access to many areas of your feet. It has vibrations, scrolling LED illumination effects, heat, and bubble massage modes. It also has a rejuvenating water feature which helps decrease stress and anxiety.
This product is made up of ultra-durable ABS non-toxic plastic which is BPA free. It also comes with a temperature control and safety fuse for safety. This foot spa also has a waterproof rating of IP44 which means that it is waterproof and it will remain safe even if it gets splashed with water accidentally.
25. All in one Foot spa Bath Massager w/Motorized Rolling Massage
- Bluetooth speakers
- Tough foot spa tub
- Various types of massages
- Well made, high quality
- Lightweight, easy to move
- Automatic pause
- Efficient water flow
- Easy to fill
- Ergonomically shaped
- Elegant design
- Very heavy
- Not meant for outdoor use
The Acumate is one of the best foot spas out there, and it’s even better with the addition of a Bluetooth speaker. It has a unique digital temperature control to maintain your desired temperature. You won’t have to constantly add heat the way you normally would with a foot spa. It has an ergonomically shaped bowl that’s easy to fill with warm or cold water.
Acumate provides many choices of massages and the water movement feels great on your feet. It can automatically pause with the press of a button to let you remove your feet to add more water or a light moisturizer like lotion or aloe vera. Lastly, it’s a breeze to assemble and it’s compact.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which is the best foot spa to buy?
Foot spas are a great way to relieve muscle stress and tension. The hydrotherapy jets provide a splendid way to soothe your sore muscles and treat many common foot ailments.
Regular use of a foot spa can strengthen your arches, cleanse and soften your feet, open the nose and sinus passages, relieve stress, and help to get rid of water retention.
They are also great for helping to relieve foot pain you may experience from wearing high heels all day. Just be sure you don’t overuse it, as this can exacerbate the pain instead of relieving it.
In this article we will discuss how to use a foot spa, the benefits of using a foot spa, and what you should be aware of when choosing the right foot spa for you. We will also take a look at the buyer’s guide and we will look at a few different models of foot spas and review them.
Which is the best foot spa massager?
The MICHELANGELO is an exquisite, high-performing product. It comes with five massaging heads, four massage programs, and an LED display that’ll offer you the option of choosing from the four massage programs. It also has a heating function that is perfect for eliminating your ache when relaxing.
The MICHELANGELO also comes with a remote control that makes the most of the foot spa more convenient for you. The remote control allows you to choose the ideal massage program and to adjust the intensity levels of the massage. It even has a timing function that shuts the foot bath of automatically.
What should I look for in a foot spa?
A foot spa massager is not only convenient and easy to use, but it can also give you hours of relaxing bliss. This kind of massager is really dedicated to pampering your feet much like a pedicure would. This is a good thing as foot massaging is indeed a very effective way to deal with a multitude of ailments.
Some foot spa massagers vibrate while others only heat. Some come with essential oils or other scents while others contain little wooden disks as massage tools. Larger foot spas can hold two feet at once while smaller ones can deal with just one foot at a time.
For the best experience, select a foot spa that contains enough spa chemicals necessary to accommodate your feet. The ultimate foot spa reviews in the following paragraphs will provide you with the most accurate results.
Are foot spas good for your feet?
If you thought foot spas were simply a fancy way to help you relax, think again. While that’s certainly one of the perks of these machines, there are also plenty of health benefits to be enjoyed. Those benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Relieving Stress
- Decreasing Your Blood Pressure
- Relieving Arthritis Pain
- Improving Circulation
- Improving your skin
All of these factors can help to improve your overall health and even help you avoid sickness and disease.
Ozaki® has developed an outstanding product with the Airisu 7, and we're not going to be shy about singing its praises. The Airisu 7 is an excellent and reasonably-priced foot spa with a spacious interior, and easy-to-fill water tank. It uses a high-performance system for producing bubbles and a large array of attachments (bigger and smaller, softer and harder). All in all, you'll find that this product is comfortable, ergonomic, and very relaxing.
|All in One Foot Spa Bath Massager||Best Overall|
|Conair Foot Spa/ Pedicure Spa||Budget Pick|
|All in One Foot Spa Massage||Upgrade Pick|