Are you looking into adding more essential oils to your life? Maybe you want to know how to use essential oils safely? Well, I’ve hand selected the best essential oils and diffusers on the market that are good for everyone from young adults and adults adults to seniors and kids, too.
When used sensibly, I’ve found the best essential oils to be incredibly therapeutic and even life changing!
You’ll find all the best essential oils reviewed below.
|Rosehip Seed Oil by Kate Blanc. USDA Certified Organic||Best Overall|
|Happy 100% Pure||Budget Pick|
|doTERRA – Breathe Essential Oil Respiratory Blend||Upgrade Pick|
1. Rosehip Seed Oil by Kate Blanc. USDA Certified Organic
The Kate Blanc rose hips seed oil is made by hand in beautiful France. The rosehip seed oil is highly concentrated in alpha linoleic acid, Omega 6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which makes it excellent for nourishing dry and mature skin, and may reduce aging signs.
2. Breathe Blend Essential Oil
- Cheaper than a trip to the doctor
- Great for pain relief
- Perfect for muscle relief
- Works well for stress relief
- The small size is great for keeping in a handbag
- Smells great
- It hasn’t worked on every type of problem
- Doesn’t taste great
Breathe Blend is a soothing blend of essential oils that soothes the lungs and respiratory tract, relieving nasal and throat congestion and coughing.
It’s everything you need to have a relaxing, deep, and restful sleep.
This blend helps with irritability and calms you down after a stressful day.
3. Edens Garden Head Ease Essential Oil Synergy Blend
- One of the highest-ranked brands
- Great customer service and one of the best return policies
When I decided to use essential oils in my daily life for the first time, I got acquainted with Edens Garden. Their Head Ease blend is 100% natural, which is essential for headache rubs. It’s a great choice for reducing tensions in both your head and neck.
This makes a great gift for someone who gets headaches, has a sore neck, or stressful lifestyle that needs a little fixing. The best part is that I love to massage the oil into my temples for a quick headache cure since it promotes relaxation that helps get rid of headaches. If you’re a lover of essential oils, check out their other blends that have important uses, including improving sleep, reducing stress, or simply relaxing in a bath.
They earn one of the highest customer ratings on Amazon and have one of the best return policies, so if you’re not happy, you can easily get your money back.
4. Majestic Pure Lemon Oil
- Pure lemon oil
- Citrus, lemony and refreshing
- Great for skincare
- Organic, vegan, kosher
- Grown in Italy (certified)
- Expeller pressed
- Beneficial for health
- Great for cooking
- Possible allergic reaction
- Best for skincare
- Use in small amount
- Can cause burns
The Majestic Pure Premium Lemon oil has a strong scent, making it an intense ingredient. This is what make it applicable for cooking and wellness.
This oil is harvested from the rind of a fresh lemon and the process of xeriscaping is used to remove the distilling residue.
There are 2-3 servings in a bottle, and the flavor is delicious and bold. It isn’t too overpowering, but it’s not very subtle, either.
5. Head Relief Blend Essential Oil
- Head Relief Blend is an organic medicinal essential oil blend specially crafted to fight any type of headache, whether it's caused by stress or a migraine.
This special oil can stimulate your mind and your senses. It contains a unique combination of organic, medicinal essential oils that have been proven to boost your overall health and improve your olfactive sense.
Let this essential oil blend help you escape your busy life, calm your feelings, and reduce headaches, migraines, headaches, fatigue, and negative energy.
6. Pure Gold Lavender Essential Oil
- Extra Strength
- Purity and premium quality
- Perfect for diffusing, aromatherapy, topical use and aromatic support.
- Excellent for relaxation
- Don’t spray directly into your face!
- Since it is an oil, be sure to keep it out of your eyes.
- I would avoid use if pregnant or nursing.
By NOW Foods, this lavender essential oil is 100% pure & undiluted, with no additives or fillers of any kind.
I have been a fan of NOW Foods essential oils for some time now. My favorites are the Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, and Eucalyptus. As with the other oils, this essential oil comes from a trusted, reliable source with no additives, fillers, or synthetic ingredients.
Pure Gold Lavender oil has a rating of 1,000,000 on the Hydrolase scale. As compared to the stearic bases used in many other manufacturers’ lavender essential oils, NOW Foods uses none, which makes for a more pure and reliable lavender therapeutic experience.
7. Plant Therapy Peppermint Organic Essential Oil
- Can be applied directly to skin
- Abundant research supporting aroma
- Can be used as massage oil
- Can be used as aromatherapy
- Research has also found consumption of fresh mint leaves acts as a mild sedative
Overview: I love just about anything that can calm me or soothe my stomach. When I feel a virus coming on, I’ll sniff a few drops (maybe 6-12) on a tissue and leave it in the room to diffuse. When I feel nausea coming on, or am hyper-sensitive to smell while fighting a cold, I’ll rub some into my skin. The smell will be subtle at the best, and at worst it can be mildly unpleasant, but I’ve set up my diffuser to diffuse peppermint at night while I sleep. I also really love peppermint oil as it extends out into the rest of the room and thanks to the added oxygen, helps with my sinus congestion and the headache that sometimes accompanies it.
8. doTERRA – Breathe Essential Oil Respiratory Blend
- Combines oils in one bottle to provide the most support when you breathe
- No fillers
- Premium, high-quality therapeutic grade
- 100% pure, therapeutic grade
- No hesitation in recommending any doTERRA essential oils
The Breathe blend is the first of an awesome line of essential oils that doTERRA has released.
Breathe is the first of their respiratory line of oils, packaged into one bottle so that you can reap the benefits of each oil individually. Just the Breathe blend alone gives you the support and ability to breathe deeper, sleep better and focus better.
9. Good Sleep Blend Essential Oil
10. Anxiety Relief Essential Oil Blend
- Blends of pure essential oils for positive mood-boosting effects
- Aroma therapy for relieving stress, anxiety, and insomnia
- 100% pure therapeutic grade totally natural and safe
The Healing Solutions Anxiety Relief with Relaxing Lavender & Roman Chamomile pure and natural essential oil is a blend of essential oils that helps to stimulate a positive mood for a calmer, peaceful state of mind.
It is 90% composed of pure, natural ingredients and is recommended for aromatherapy use for depression, anxiety and insomnia. It comes in a roll-on bottle that is free of alcohol, sulfates, parabens, fillers or harmful chemicals. It is best massaged on the bottom of your feet, or else, you can use a diffuser to inhale the aroma.
11. doTERRA PastTense Essential Oil Tension Blend Roll On 10 ml
- Aromatic compounds may ease your tension
- Promotes a state of relaxation
- No harmful synthetic fragrances
- Made from top quality oils
- Free from adulterations and fillers
- A bit pricier than average
- Has to be used with caution near the face
The doTERRA PastTense combines cyclopentadecanolide, caryophyllene, and curcumin to help you feel at ease when you’re feeling any type of tension or discomfort.
Harmful synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals are not added, so this product is perfect for those who are sensitive to smell.
Made purely from GC/MS tested, high-quality oils, this is an essential oil that can be used in compressive massage, hair, body and tattoos, and even as a drops on the pillow to help you fall asleep faster.
12. Edens Garden Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Pure and natural
- Easy to use.
13. Edens Garden Anxiety Ease Essential Oil Synergy Blend
- Proprietary blend of 6 certified pure and natural essential oils: German Chamomile (Antienstress, Anti-Anxiety)
- Ylang Ylang (Calms, Soothes, Encourages Appreciated, Mindfulness, Tranquility, Goodnight Sweet Dreams
- Lavender (Facial Toner, Relieves Tension, Calming, Soothes)
- Sweet Marjoram (Calming, Eases Aches, Great For Skin Conditions)
- Roman Chamomile (Calming, Eases Aches, Great For Skin Conditions)
- Amyris (Repels Insects, Anti-Septic)
- 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade
- USA Origin with GMO-Free
- All Natural, Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-Free
14. Breathe Easier 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Synergy Blend Essential Oil by Edens Garden-10 ml
- The combination of Myrrh, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon and Thyme in this oil is quite good, although you may need to add lavender, preferably organic to your favorites.
- This brand is certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils (CPTG)
- The price is a little steep. This isn’t ideal if you’re only interested in using oils for a short period of time.
- The company doesn’t disclose very much about the holistic properties of their oil blends.
Certified, Best for Anxiety & Depression, Mental Focus, Skin Moisturizer, Healthy, Healing & Scent, Prime Shipping.
Edens Garden is a wonderful brand with several essential oil blends that are certified pure and GC/MS tested. The listing we’ve chosen from them features a proven blend that combines Myrrh, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon and Thyme.
This blend is very well-regarded for its mental clarity and focus. It’s ideal for anyone who faces the daily stress of the modern world.
15. Woolzies Jasmine Essential Oil Blend 1 Fl Oz| Helps Be Positive Happy Relaxed Confident & Boost Mood
- Very Natural
- Can help to calm stress and anxiety
- The Price is Right
This is a very high quality Jasmine essential oil. It has a very strong, distinct but pleasant natural Jasmine aroma. It is made with top-notch pure steam distilled essential oils that can be applied topically for skin and as aromatherapy. This is a very attractive priced organic Jasmine essential oil. It comes in a dark glass bottle.
This is not an inexpensive Jasmine essential oil. This is quality you can trust.
This high quality Jasmine essential oil can be used to help calm stress and anxiety. It can also help you feel more positive, happy and relaxed. Essential oils that smell like Jasmine also help stimulate and enhance sleep. This Jasmine essential oil can be applied topically to the skin, diluted in a carrier oil or in bathwater for pain relief. It can also be diluted in a carrier oil and used in a diffuser to help you sleep at night. This essential oil is good for the mind, body and spirit.
16. #1 Respiratory Essential Oil & Sinus Relief Blend
- Aromatherapy Grade
- 15ml bottle
- Smells and works great!
As for the most popular pure therapeutic grade EOs, all light, airy, and fresh smelling, the Respiratory Essential Oil & Sinus Relief Blend – Supports Allergy Relief, Breathing, Congestion Relief, Respiratory Function – 100% Organic Therapeutic & Aromatherapy Grade – 15ml ended up being the favorite.
This is the only essential oil blend that I could actually find with a bundle of positive reviews, and they were all five-star reviews. Most of the customers pinned this scent on their inhaler at night to help them breathe better.
As they explained, the scent is great, light, has little-to-no medicinal smell, and it's incredible at helping you relax and sleep. Some even said it helped them breathe through allergies better, or that it helped them sleep better when they had sinus infections and sore throats.
17. Anxiety Essential Oil Blend 30 ml
- Contains very high quality and pure essential oils
- You get great and beneficial results from using it and apply on your body
- It is really affordable and can be bought for very cheap
- It can be shipped worldwide and you can expect your package to be delivered at your place in no time
- It supports a large variety of health problems and concerns
- It is actually recommended by renowned doctors in the health industry
- You might find that the oil might develop cracks after using it for a long time
- The design of the package isn’t the best looking, but this is not really a problem since the product is really excellent and soothing
- You might find the smell a little weird and doesn’t really capture the intended scent of lemon
- The product might come from China, but this doesn’t really affect its overall quality and efficiency
If you are looking for the best Essential oil to relieve your anxieties and promote relaxation, this is one of the best essential oil you can use.
The highly concentrated amounts of lavender, and chamomile and other various essential oils are what really makes this product effective and not harsh.
You can use this product to heal headaches and migraines, promote better sleep, relieve stress and relax the body.
18. Migrastil Migraine Stick ® Roll-on
- 100% natural
- Contains the essential oil blend of: peppermint, rosemary, clove, geranium, lavender and melaleuca
- Uses a unique method of aromatherapy that delivers and absorbs the oil’s components quickly
- Made in the USA
- Guarantees quicker and more effective pain relief
Migrastil is a brand of essential oils, and their Migraine Stick is a trending product among its customers. It’s easy to use. All you need to do is roll it on the sides of your temples, and that’s it.
It contains peppermint, rosemary, clove, geranium, lavender and melaleuca, which are among the best essential oils for headache relief. The oils will be absorbed quickly into the skin, providing you with faster and better pain relief.
With its 100% natural ingredient, Migrastil Migraine Stick is something that you can feel good about using regularly. The only drawback here is that some consumers complain that the smell is a bit too strong.
19. doTERRA – Citrus Bliss Essential Oil Invigorating Blend
- 100% pure therapeutic grade oils
- Intended for adults and children with therapeutic needs
- Great for stress, anxiety, and depression
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Might leave a slight greasy or oily feel
/ 0.5 fl. oz. Bottle
If I were to describe this product in just a few words, I would say it’s “Perfectly balanced, delightfully fragrant, and refreshingly calming.”
I’ve been researching recipes to make my own unique essential oil blend for quite some time, and this is one that I just recently started incorporating in my daily routine.
20. Happy 100% Pure
The Happy brand produces the finest quality essential oils on the market. Their oils are 100% pure, undiluted, and of global origin. I recommend this brand to everyone.
The Happy 100% Pure, Undiluted Essential Oil Blend is perfect for aromatherapy. It contains bergamot, grapefruit, and ylang ylang essential oils.
I use my essential oil diffuser in the living room at night, and my autistic son has been sleeping like a normal person ever since. Anything that increases the quality of our sleep is a HUGE WIN in my book. I also use a little on my feet if I’ve been walking a lot during the day. It’s amazing…!
21. Artizen Breathe Blend Essential Oil
- Odorless & No Added Fillers or Chemicals
- Made with Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle
- 100% Pure, High Quality Essential Oils
- All Natural & Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Free of Chemicals, Filtration, Distillation & Solvents
- Can be used in diffusers, therapeutic baths, and massages
- 1 Fl. Oz. (30 ml)
- UNDILUTED – Exactly as it is with seeds, stems, and whatever
- Very Potent – Made with strong blends of essential oils, resulting in more therapeutic value
- Why dillute pure essential oils with water or oil when you can use full concentration?
- Having a similar smell to peppermint and tea tree, not good if you don’t like it
- The bottle is fragile and slightly hard to open
There are plenty of natural health benefits to essential oils besides the nice smells. The Artizen Breathe Blend has a fixed unique blend of essential oils that can relieve your sinus trouble. It’s made with Pure Eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree and lemon myrtle.
22. Prime Natural Anxiety Relief Essential Oil Blend 10ml / 0.33oz
- Pure essential oils
- Suitable for most of the body parts for massage
Reduce nervousness and promote peace of mind and relaxation.
This is an Improving Blend Essential Oil that blends are made for Women's health where there are crying, irritable, mood swings, empty feeling, Breast tender and a lack of contentment.
23. Calm Body
The oil is a very high quality and the package is a gorgeous soft touch black with gold accents. The lid has a blue light in the inside so you know when it's charging.
This oil is also easy to use, it is satisfying to inhale from the bottle and I like to massage it into my underarms.
The base of the bottle is a smooth plastic. This makes it easy to hold but also easy for it to move on the table or falls down.
24. NOW Essential Oils
Some of the most popular oils recommended for anxiety are Lavender, Peppermint, Vetiver, Basil, Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, and Bergamot. A perfect way to help with your anxiety is with aromatherapy using different recommended essential oils. I recommend the Bamboo Ultrasonic Diffuser for a high quality diffuser. It’s a cute honeycomb shaped ultrasonic diffuser that creates a soft, subtle, and soothing mist. The diffuser runs for up to 6 hours and is perfect for any size room.
Lavender is known to be one of the top selling essential oils for aromatherapy. The calming scent is believed to alleviate different types of pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep issues.
Peppermint oil has a fresh natural minty scent due to its menthol chemical content and is known to relax the body when inhaled. Its benefits include calming, headache relief, and promoting/regulating healthy breathing.
25. Fresh Essential Oil Roll On
- Relieves stress
- Detoxifies the body
- Purifies the breath
The Fresh Essential Oil Roll On is a single-rolls-per-bottle design that is ideal for those who want a quick and easy application.
If you are looking for a powerful daily dose of aromatherapy, this product is for you. Just roll this applicator onto your wrist, neck or anywhere that your body wishes to absorb the refreshing aroma.
This amazing blend is rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin C and C-lactate. All these elements have been known to cleanse toxins and renew your senses. The fusion of orange, citrus and bergamot essences is comforting, revitalizing and mentally refreshing. It will help you stay happy and motivated throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which brand has the best essential oils?
You’ll want to make sure that the brand you choose has been certified by an independent 3rd party which guarantees it’s purity and quality.
LAVENDER—because of its many health benefits, utilizing Lavender is an excellent choice. This pure lavender oil can help you with everything from soothing dry, itchy skin to helping you relax.
CAMOMILE—camomile is another high-quality essential oil that can be used for a variety of health-related issues. Some of the more common uses of camomile essential oil are its ability to help you relax, improve your sleep, and alleviate anxiety.
ROSEMARY—this essential oil is a terrific choice for helping you focus and better manage your stress.
What is the best essential oil to regrow hair?
Minoxidil is an effective hair restorer that can help you regrow hair and stop hair loss. In fact, one of the reasons Minoxidil was approved by the FDA to help treat hair loss is because of the Vasodilating properties it contains. It helps grow new hair by treating the root cause of hair loss.
Essential oils have proven to be a much safer way for men and women to get the best results from minoxidil. It’s also a much more affordable alternative to the drug version.
Rosemary, Rose and Lavender.
Rosemary and lavender can also help you restore the health of your hair during the preventative process. Applying rosemary and lavender to your scalp and hair during a regular shower also helps create an antioxidant environment that prevents the hair loss process.
Is revive essential oils good quality?
Revive essential oils are known for their quality. They are a very reputable brand that has been around for some time. They are known for their excellent infused oils;
The smell is unique and very pleasing. You will notice a pleasant fruity smell that is easy to identify.
The entire blend is not too thick or watery, but it’s not so thick that the oil can’t be absorbed into your skin. It’s slicken but you’ll be able to move it around easily.
The taste of the oils is pleasant as well. You’ll experience a hint of fruity flavors when you are using these products, but they’re mostly subtle. The original flavor is not strong and lingers.
Which essential oils are the purest?
At the top of the list are Black cumin seed oil, Sandalwood oil, and Cedarwood oil. Just like the Biblical quote that says blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Pure essential oils are well being at its best. They can also help with respiratory issues, allergies, and a wide variety of other ailments.
Whether used in a diffuser or used topically, pure essential oils have a lot to offer. While some oils are better than others the most common problem with essential oils are that they are often poorly manufactured, harvested and stored so there are often times impurities found in them.
There are also a few different methods for extracting the oils from the natural source. Chevron, cold pressing, and hydro pressing are the most common of those. Here is a list of raw materials with an estimated purity level:
These are the best essential oils of 2021. While there are numerous brands to choose from, finding the right quality oils isn't always easy. Finding out what to look for in a brand, and what brands are producing the best oils is tricky. We've taken a look at numerous brands to help you find what you're looking for. It is our hope that our review and list of best products helps you find the perfect blend to enhance your well being. Feel free to check out the full reviews for each oil to learn more.
|Rosehip Seed Oil by Kate Blanc. USDA Certified Organic||Best Overall|
|Happy 100% Pure||Budget Pick|
|doTERRA – Breathe Essential Oil Respiratory Blend||Upgrade Pick|