We offer you reviews of the best bubble baths. The reviews are based on our actual testing within the last 2 years. We don’t claim to go into great scientific detail, but rather give you our view of real-life performance so that you can make informed decisions.
If you want to learn more about bubbles, we’ve included links to videos which show the different foaming mechanisms behind the most popular bubble bath brands.
Our reviews cover:
- Natural bubble baths
- Natural homemade bubble baths
- Synthetic bubble baths
- Bubble bath for kids
- Bubble bath for adults
- Anti-bacterial bubble baths
- Anti-bacterial organic bubble baths
- Anti-bacterial non-organic bubble baths
- All-natural bubble baths
- All-natural organic bubble baths
- All-natural non-organic bubble baths
|Aura Cacia||Best Overall|
|Hypoallergenic Kids Bubble Bath Oil||Budget Pick|
|LOLLIA Foaming Bath||Upgrade Pick|
1. Aura Cacia
| 1 Each Lemon Verbena, Tea Tree, Relaxing Lavender.
Lemon Verbena is a citrusy and sweet herbaceous plant that grows in marshes and other moist areas in South and Central America and the Caribbean. Because of its high citral (an essential oil) content, it has bright, lemony, and uplifting qualities with a fresh floral finish.
This unique aroma is perfect for unwinding after a long day, but also makes for a lovely air freshener! Use one or two cap fulls in your bath for heavenly aromatherapeutic bathing experiences – the best part of the bath ritual.
2. Bath Bombs Gift Set
- This adorable gift set is a cute way to surprise your mom, girlfriend, best friend, wife, or even your daughter with a pleasant gift they’ll love, use, and appreciate.
- One set includes six of the most popular scents, which are made out of organic shea butter, fair trade ingredients, and blended with natural oils like orange, lime, lemon, and grapefruit.
The fizzing bath bombs will gently clean your body without drying it out leaving your skin smooth and silky. When you’re done with your bath, you can even use some of the water in the bomb to create a soft skin mist.
The quality of the bath bombs is above average and the scent really does last for a good while (at least a few hours).
The company also offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose if you want to purchase one of their sets for a friend or that special someone. However, you can purchase it for yourself and receive a relaxing bath that you can only get from the best bath bombs.
3. Puracy Natural Baby Bubble Bath
This bubble bath has a serious list of ingredients – no yucky stuff! We used Dr. Bronners at first, but then even they started to seem yucky. But no worries here.
The price is amazing.
It is a non-toxic, non-drying, all natural formula that can be used on children of all ages.
4. The Honest Company Everyday Gentle Sweet Orange Vanilla Bubble Bath Tear-Free Kids Bubble Bath
- Safe for kids soap and certified natural by the FDA
- Rich in soothing natural ingredients of Orange and Vanilla
- Pleasing aroma
- It is great for the skin
- Can be drippy
- Not long lasting
Whether you’re suffering from a cold or just want a relaxing bath time for yourself, this is a pleasant bubble bath to use! It’s free of toxins, fragrances, and harsh ingredients. It melts nicely in warm water. A little seems to go a long way.
It’s hydrating and soothing for the skin and leaves the bathroom smelling great. If you’re looking for a natural alternative that won’t dry out your skin or encourage your sweetie to eat the bubbles, you’ll probably enjoy this. The downside is that it doesn’t last very long.
5. Baby Shampoo Body Wash and Bubble Bath
- Simple ingredients
- A little tiny bit goes a long way
- Suitable for adults too
- 100% baby safe
- Large bottle
- Clean and bright smell
- Lasts forever in a bathroom
- Makes your skin feel a bit tight at first
- Takes a little bit to find the right amount because it can be used as little or as much as you like
- A little bit of a thin consistency
- Colors a bit strange when mixing with water
The things I like most about this shampoo are its amazing organic ingredients and how it leaves my hair feeling nourished and light. I love how cute the bottle is, and the pump action is a favorite. I’ve been using this on myself lately because of its inclusion of essential oils. I really like the minty smell. I’ve been using it for many, many years now. It’s at the top of the list of my favorites.
I gave this body wash as a gift to my niece and nephew, and they use it as a bubble bath. I haven’t heard anything negative about the product, so I must say that it is well received.
6. 6 Birthday Cake Bubble Bath Bombs by Two Sisters Spa. 6-5oz Large 99% Natural Fizzies
- Perfect for girl parties or gifts
- Long lasting
- Speedy shipping
- Contains peanut oil
- Smell is not for everyone
- Makes tub an artistic mess
Add to Bath, No Tubs to Clean. Relaxing. Calming.
- Great as a gift
- Can be used in multiple baths
- Great for tweens and teens
- Made in america
- Left my skin feeling amazing
- Add to hot bath not to tub to clean
- Appear to be made with good ingredients
7. Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath
- Long Lasting
- 2 Products in One
- Eco-Friendly Fre
- Not Great For Sensitive Skin
- Would Be More Convenient If Was a Single Jar Of Bubbles
The Dr. TealÕs bubble bath & shower gel are perfect for organic baths! The bubble bath is a liquid-gel that produces generous, long-lasting bubbles. The shower gel is a lemon-scented liquid that will leave your skin lightly scented after your bath.
Dr. Teal's products contain plant-derived ingredients, such as aloe and chamomile, and it is free from more than 1,300 synthetic chemicals. It is perfect for moisturizing thanks to the enriching formula.
8. Relaxing Bubble Bath
- Relaxing Lavender scent
- Coats skin in a moisturizing layer
- Not greasey, makes skin feel smooth
- Useful for therapy in addition to bathing
- Can be used for massage or skin therapy
- May be too heavy for your baby
- Contains lavender essential oils, which are not safe for use on babies under the age of two
I’ve been through my fair share of bath products, but none has made me as carefree and confident as California Baby Natural. It may be a little on the pricey side, but California Baby is a purist company that utilizes only natural ingredients.
9. 24 Organic & Natural Bath Bombs
- 100% Natural, vegan, BPA-Free, Sugar-Free, 100% Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO
- Helps relieve stress, relax muscles, clear up acne, work against depression
- Makes a great gift
- Takes a while to dissolve. Not great for kids who like to play in the tub
- Some key ingredients aren’t in their natural state
Men, Women, Teen Girls, Teen Boys.
Are you looking for a 100% natural bath bomb? Do you think the word organic is too expensive? Well then you’d better check out the 24 Organic & Natural Bath Bombs.
The 24 Organic & Natural Bath Bombs are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and they’re free of GMOs, BPA’s, and sugar. They’re also handmade with love in a family-owned company in Nashville, Tennessee.
10. L'Occitane Verveine Foaming Bath
- Skin soothing, calming and moisturizing
- Oceanic lime scent
- Gentle on your body
- Cute packaging
- Not the most budget friendly option
- Not a great choice if you are looking for a bubble bath that will wash off your makeup
This luxurious bath foam from L'Occitane features refreshing extracts such as vetiver, lime, sea violet and thyme-scented foam. It's inspired by the feeling of clean water in a seashell.
It's a gentle, soothing and moisturizing foaming wash that washes your body with rehydrating moisture. It's a great option if you have sensitive skin or just want to enjoy the luxury of a relaxing bubble bath.
11. Hypoallergenic Kids Bubble Bath Oil
What makes a bubble bath the best? For starters, it should be kid-friendly, but safe for adults as well. The bubble bath should smell great, but not too strong. It should be easy to hold, or easy to apply, and it should be fun to use.
Lastly, it should be sold at a fair price….
The Hypoallergenic Kids Bubble Bath Oil is a top pick because it does exactly what it says it’ll do. It contains 100% natural ingredients that are safe and gentle on your skin, and it works. It’s safe for children and adults alike, and it’s a great way to relax on a rough day.
12. Bath Bombs Gift Set
- Some quality control issues
- Pros and Cons are based on consumer reviews, and are provided here just to give you a general guide.
13. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Luxury Bubble Bath 15 Fl Oz
- Relaxing aromatherapy for the mind
- Froths when mixing with water
- Lasts all day
- Beautiful texture
- Simplistically beautiful packaging
- Feels great on the skin
- May leave lines in your tub
The Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Luxury Bubble Bath is worth every penny. Your skin and your mind will thank you for the treat.
14. Deep Steep Bubble Bath
- Versatile – Makes many scents of bubbles and uses just a few drops of oil
- Smells super good
The Deep Steep bubble bath smells like heaven and the scent is made to last! Add the best bubble baths as you want to experience a full bathing time!
You will never have a boring bath with this as you make your own scents with the relaxing experience of relaxing bath preparations. You get to fill a ton of bubble bath jars to keep your smell delightful.
No need for the huge tub as you get to fill up the small tub with your own ingredients and use your shower to fill it. The scents you make for yourself are just for you only!
15. Everyone Natural Bubble Bath
- Multiple USES
This bubble bath for babies and adults is all natural, vegan, has a PH balanced formula, made in the USA and is free of dyes, alcohol, parabens and other harmful chemicals.
This bubble bath smells amazing and is great for adults and babies alike. If you are looking to buy organic products, this is a great option for you as it is 100% natural and has its ingredients grown and produced in the USA.
This product is sold in a hospital/medical supply store. However you can also purchase it online.
16. Trukid Bubbly Body Wash
- The Trukid Bubbly Body Wash is a foaming bath wash that allows the user to receive daily cleansing and nourishing skin care without the questions and concerns about what has gone into the development of their product.
This product features aloe vera, natural vitamin E, chamomile, and calendula silk. It is a gentle and nourishing body wash that is good for sensitive skin and children. They claim that their product is good for you, but we suggest doing your own research.
This body wash is paraben free, cruelty free, made with all natural ingredients, and MADE IN THE USA. This company has a lot of positive feedback. Much of their feedback is that this product is good for grandchildren, sensitive skin, children, and even adults.
This product is gentle and safe for children. It is free of harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfates, Phthalates, and nasty additions. They are completely American made and have a bottle that is recyclable in most areas.
17. Village Naturals Therapy
- Cleans deeply without drying skin
- Gentle enough for frequent use
- Infused with pure essential oils
- Pump dispenser is convenient
I use this bath to help ease aches and pains after a long day. The foaming action leaves my skin feeling clean. I like that it doesn’t contain chemicals and I don’t have to worry about chemicals seeping into my skin. It’s also super easy to use with its pump dispenser. You only need to use a little bit of foam so a bottle does last a while.
18. Organic Baby Bubble Bath
- Light citrus smell
- Natural bubbles
- Great for children with allergies or sensitive skin
- Can leave oily residue in tub or on skin
- Can dry out hair
This natural baby bubble bath is absolutely perfect! The amount of bubbles, the amount of oil that is released, and the smell are all GREAT!
Here’s why I love it:
- I added this bubble bath to my sponge and painted it all over my son’s skin after his bath. Then I wrapped him up in a towel and let him just sit for a few minutes while the oil was absorbed. When I toweled him off, his skin was soft and moisturized, not oily at all!
- The oil helps to smooth out his skin. The winter air tends to dry out his skin, and a few days of applying oil to his skin has made days and days of difference. He was able to go from greasy and itchy to smooth and healthy.
19. Grace & Stella Bath Bombs Variety Gift Set of 12 XL Assorted Fizzies
Or Yourself – Bath and Body Beauty Products.
The Grace & Stella Gift Set of 12 Bath Bombs is a very popular option. It comes with all the fizzies you need. I love these bombs for their natural, vegan, cruelty-free products that smell great. Just pour under running water, use the adorable egg timer, and enjoy!
The best part? They’re HUGE! I’m talking about the size of a tennis ball. They’re also big enough to share with your bestie.
20. PURE Aromatherapy Bubble Bath
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for both adults and kids
- For all skin types
- Gluten free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
- Paraben free
- No preservatives
Bottle, Relaxes & Cleanses.
This bubble bath smells and feels great. I have sensitive skin on my body and face and I've never had a problem with product reaction. It's very relaxing and has a calming and soothing effect. I also think it's awesome that not only is this product not tested on animals, but the ingredients are very environmentally friendly.
Natural essential oils of Rosemary, Orange, Lavender, and Tea Tree are the main ingredients in Pure Aroma's Rosemary bubble bath. The simple product description says it's a quick dissolving foam that gently cleans, nourishes and softens skin.
21. EO Bubble Bath: French Lavender
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Artificial Colors
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- No Gluten
- No Petroleum or Animal By-Products
- Biodegradable when washed down the drain
- Non-irritating to all that come into contact with it
- No artificial chemicals
- Scent/Smell is strong
- Bubbles aren’t as plentiful
- Water can be a little slimy
- Not inexpensive, but it’s worth it
EO is a beautiful company that makes the best bubble bath on the market. It’s their own brand and is very high end. Their products all do well on the ecolution scale and are entirely plant and mineral based. Their French Lavender bubble bath is a favorite amongst ladies (and men).
Other bubbles are made from sodium laurel sulfate, petroleum, and many other things that we shouldn’t be in contact with. EOs bubbles are made with love. The ingredients are a combination of coconut oil and glycerin. They are aware of the label law and will likely change in the future.
22. Mountain Falls Bubble Bath
- Scented bubble bath
- Good size for baths
- Consistent quality
- A little expensive as compared to other bubble baths.
The bubbles are very durable and resisted the water. With a lot of fun colors and scents, it can create some interesting bubble effects. If you have small kids, you can also add these bubbles with their bubble wand.
This will create a lot of colorful bubbles along with lasting scent.
The manufacturer suggests to clean these bottles with mild soap or detergent. This can help you keep these bubbles fresh for quite some time.
23. LOLLIA Foaming Bath
- Bubble bath with eucalyptus and geranium
- Perfect for stress relief and calming the senses
- Gets rid of stress
- Natural formula
- Can be used as a body wash in the shower
- 100% toxic free formula
- Mild scent
- Bottle is too small
The next product comes from Lillia. It’s a strong bubble bath that comes with a few extra features to make your bathing experience a more enjoyable one. First of all, it comes with eucalyptus extract and geranium oil. Both ingredients work together to give you a magical bath experience.
They relax your muscles and senses, reducing stress and releasing tension. Both show to be generally beneficial for your health and well-being.
Moreover, this bubble bath has a mild, natural scent that some might find relaxing and soothing.
24. Pure Aromatherapy Lavender and Chamomile Bubble Bath
- Tangerine and floral, relaxing scent
- Ingredients are naturally derived and organic
- Smells natural and spicy
- Creates a good amount of suds
- Great for travel
For Whitening Skin, Nourishes & Moisturizes, Extra Large Long Lasting Bubble Bath with Premium Quality Lavender and Chamomile.
Lavender and Chamomile Bubble Bath for Women & Kids, Bubble Bath for Kids Tear Free is a soothing, calming, gentle bath option for adults and kids. It has a soothing, relaxing, light scent that is perfect for an at home spa day.
This bubble bath comes in a 6 ounce, large pump bottle. It leaves skin and hair feeling hydrated and smoother. This is a great bubble bath that can be bought on a budget. The scent is long lasting and does not have an overpowering floral scent to it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best bubble baths?
Bubbles are a great way to help your kid calm down and relax. There are so many different types of bubbles, however, that finding the best option for your child can be slightly challenging.
When shopping for the best bubbles for kids, read the label carefully. While bubbles may sound very similar, some can be more potentially hazardous than others.
In general, you will want to look for bubbles that are non-toxic and made from natural ingredients.
Also, consider looking for bubbles that have liquid soaps mixed with the formula. In general, bubble liquid without soap is made from petroleum-based products. These can be very harmful and not easily washed away.
What is the most luxurious bubble bath?
Lavender bubbles bath will surely turn your bathtub into an evening spa experience. Thanks to the relaxing lavender scent the entire bathroom will have a vibe of a relaxing and luxurious spa. This is a great product for morning relaxation as well as a cool summer night treat – simply turn on some relaxing relaxing piano music and enjoy your evening. If you’re looking to relax, then this is the best bubble bath.
This bubble bath is also good for sensitive skin thanks to the lavender ingredients. The strong lavender aroma will help you relax before bed, and the skin-nourishing ingredients will help lock in moisture throughout the night.
Using bubble bath as a stress reliever before bed is a great way to unwind and relax. It is also the best way to actually enjoy your evening shower experience. You’ll find yourself looking forward to taking a bath as opposed to facing it as a chore.
Are bubble baths good for you?
Bubble baths are a treats as adults. It’s something that only a privileged few adults have access to. But bubble baths aren’t just for grown-ups, children and toddlers also enjoy them. Bubbles provide something fun for them to play with while they soak in the bathtub.
A lot of parents pour bubble bath into the water to create play time for their children. While this is actually a great way to include your children in the bathtime process, it’s also very important to use bubble bath responsibly. Some bubble baths can be toxic if ingested and the bubble formulas can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
What is a good bubble bath for sensitive skin?
Sensitive skin requires extra care and special attention. Perhaps if you are a parent with a newborn child or maybe you are a caring spouse of the elderly, you know that keeping your loved one’s skin healthy and beautiful is not simple.
Let’s face it. Cleaning elderly skin is not a task anybody likes to do. Therefore, you will need products that are effective and yet easy to use. You should choose products that are organic, non-allergenic and non-toxic. The most important thing is that you are able to feel confident you are keeping your loved one clean and healthy.
Nowadays, there are plenty of natural hair and body products on the market. These products are generally made of organic ingredients such as shea butter, oils and tropical flowers. Using organic products is one of the best ways to keep your skin feeling soft and supple.
Thanks to new research methods, more people are able to find information on the best bubble baths. While there are many different variables that go into picking the best bubble bath for you, we try to break it all down for you so you can choose with confidence. After reading this page, you should be able to make an informed decision about which bubble bath suits your needs and budget best.
|Aura Cacia||Best Overall|
|Hypoallergenic Kids Bubble Bath Oil||Budget Pick|
|LOLLIA Foaming Bath||Upgrade Pick|